- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
At George Perry Ltd we collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete contact forms, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
The data we collect includes:
- Personal data including First Name, Last Name
- Data for contacting you; Billing address (s), Delivery address (s), Telephone and E-mail.
- We collect financial data but this is not stored on our website or webserver. It is processed by our financial partner. During the transaction your data is encrypted.
- Purchase Data – This is your previous purchase information.
- Technical User Data – Details of your IP address, the browser you used to access the website and in some cases the device you used to access the website.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
George Perry Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other companies
In processing your order, you will make your credit/debit card payment with our partners at Barclaycard who will hold all your payment data. No payment data is stored on the George Perry Ltd website.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours, which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address: George Perry Ltd Units 18,19 & 21 Birmingham Wholesale Market, Nobel Way, The Hub, Witton, Birmingham, West Midlands, B6 7EU
We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
We use the following Cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Terms of Business
In this section:
- Our Produce
- Right to cancel your order
- How to cancel your order
George Perry Ltd reserves the right to vary weight or specification in order to maintain the best produce available. If there are any problems with your produce or your order, you must contact us within 24 hours of your order being collected or delivered.
We reserve the right to change prices on the site frequently due to the nature of our market. If an item is mispriced we reserve the right not to complete the order.
Don't forget all our produce is Class 1 and all the countries of origin are all from within the EU unless marked differently. - If you have any questions about this or want clarification on the country of origin, please email or contact us. All counts of produce are approximate.
Right to cancel your order
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- For the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- For the supply of good made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you.
- For the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
- For gaming, betting or lottery services.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
English law governs these terms. English law will govern any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
For any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us, however we aren't lawyers as you hopefully know!
So for specific legislation and for more detailed regulations go to: www.legislation.gov.uk
How to contact us
• by email: email@example.com
• or write to us at: George Perry Ltd Units 18,19 & 21 Birmingham Wholesale Market, Nobel Way, The Hub, Witton, Birmingham, West Midlands, B6 7EU